In order to get a final list of team members, each team must finalize their team roster by September 11. For your roster to be finalized, each team member must have a user account and be listed on the Team Information page. All members must be confirmed and NOT listed as "pending" (i.e. they should be in the Team Roster section of the Team Information page. See this example).
The roster will be used to create participation certificates, so check for spelling mistakes, and be sure to include all members who participated over the summer, not only those who will be attending the Jamboree! For more information on how to add members, or edit your Team Information page, see the iGEM Team Registration Handbook. Changes to the team roster after September 11 may not be reflected in the participation certificates provided to a team.
Undergraduate / Overgraduate placement
See the Requirements page for information on team composition.
The undergraduate / overgraduate software has been activated, and your team has been automatically placed into one of these two sections according to the ages of your student members.
- The rules surrounding overgraduate and undergraduate teams are:
- Undergraduate teams = ''ALL'' student team members are 23 or younger
- Overgraduate teams = 1 or more student team members are 24 or older
- If your team was placed in the overgraduate section but you believe you are in the undergraduate section, check that the following apply to your team:
- All your student team members are 23 or younger
- All of your student team members have entered their age
High School teams
Team rosters of high school teams are managed by iGEM Headquarters and pending team members on the roster are approved according to the consent forms received for that team. Please see the Consent Forms page for information regarding consent forms, and the consent form PDF files. Team members must submit consent forms in order to be approved on the team roster.