Firstly we want to thank the LISM (Laboratoire d'ingenierie des systèmes macromoléculaires) for lending us their premises during summer.
We thank all the researchers from the LISM who helped us to solve our problems during the summer:
- James Sturgis, Laboratory director and professor of Biochemistry. Leader of iGEM-AMU 2015
- Gaël Chambonnier, PhD candidate, helped us when we got a problem with experiments.
- Romain Clément, PhD candidate, helped us with enzymology and when we got a problem with experiments.
- Laureen Logger, PhD candidate, helped us when we got a problem with experiments.
- Valérie Prima, engineer, helped us when we got a problem with experiments.
- Victoria Schmidt, PhD candidate, help us with material problems and experiments problems.
- Bastien Serrano, engineer, help us with material problems and experiments problems.
- Olivier Uderso, medium preparator.
- Annick Brun, maintenance.
- Isabelle Bringer, maintenance.
- Laetitia Houot, associate professor, helped us when we got a problem with experiments.
- Jean-Pierre Duneau, associate professor, helped us with modeling and software design.
- Marius Reglier and Thierry Tron who work on laccase and suggest us to use it for our project
- Christophe Robaglia, helped us with our beyond the bench.
Sponsorship manager, project manager
Member of the project part: plasmid purification expert
President of our association and manager project
Ella De Gaulejac
Member of the project part: Colony PCR expert
Member of the project part
Responsible for enzymology
Beyond the bench
Study charge on ethics, treasurer and beyond the bench
Responsible burden of legislation and secretary
Responsible for modeling and software