iGEM MTY 2015
- Registered for iGEM, have a great summer, and attend the Giant Jamboree.
- Completed the Judging form.
- Created and shared a description of the team's project using the iGEM wiki, and documented our parts using the Registry of Standard Biological Parts.
- We will attend the Giant Jamboree.
- We created a page attributing each member and nonmember of the team with their share in the project.
- Documented and submitted (BBa_K1734001, BBa_K1734003, BBa_K1734006)
- Demonstrated an innovative Human Practices activity that relates to our project, as we deepened into customs organizations and the issues involving it
- Improved the function of nanoLuc (BBa_K1734004)