- We are registered and will be attending the Giant Jamboree.
- Follow this link to our completed Judging Form.
- Our project is described on the Project Description page. Our parts are documented in the registry and on the Parts page.
- We will present our project at the Giant Jamboree on Saturday September 26 at 2:00pm in Room 312.
- The work done by the students on the Waterloo iGEM team and the assistance we received from our advisors, iGEM teams, graduate students and many others is delineated on our Attributions page.
- We have added our BioBrick, BBa_K1645998, with documentation on the iGEM Parts Registry. The utility of this part is discussed on the Parts page.
- We validated our biobrick BBa_K1645999 and have documented its characterization in the iGEM Parts Registry. The utility of this part is discussed on the Parts page.
- See the part linked above.
- We examined many policy issues related to our project, such as Ethics, Safety, Education, Scale-Up. Please see our Practices Overview for details.
- We integrated our Human Practices activities into our project. Please see our Practices Overview for details.
- We collaborated with many other teams, providing mathematical modeling assistance to uOttawa and data to Aalto-Helsinki and participating in the oGEM group. See our Collaborations page for details.
- We improved the characterization of a xylose promoter part constructed by the 2014 Waterloo iGEM team, BBa_K1323014. Updating the characterization of this part also changes the characterization of 2014 Waterloo's dCas9 part, BBa_K1323002.
- See our Results page for details on our dCas9 variants, sgRNA swapping mechanism, and plant viral defence experiments.