Ferment It Yourself
iGEM Paris-Bettencourt 2O15
- We registered for iGEM, had a great summer and attended the Giant Jamboree.
- We completed the judging form.
- We made a wiki and a poster to present our project.
- We attributed the work done by our members and acknowledged the people who helped us.
- We documented new standard BioBrick parts and submitted them to the Registry.
- We experimentally validated that a new BioBrick part worked as expected, and documented the characterization in the Main Page of the Registry entry.
- We submitted this new part to the Registry.
- Our project tries to answer a problem with synthetic biology but we also kept in mind traditions, sustainability and social aspects. They are identified and addressed in the Practices and Design pages.
- We have integrated and investigated issues from the Human Practices into the design/execution of the project and we have demonstrated an innovative Human Practices activity that relates to the project through our events.
- We collaborated with many teams and helped them when we could.
- We made a functional prototype of our project and described it in the Manufacturing page.
- Gold medal
- Nominated for Best Food and Nutrition Project
- Nominated for Best Integrated Human Practices, Overgrad
- Nominated for Best Presentation, Overgrad